INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION N. 679/2016
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to personal data, as well as the free movement of such data, we inform that the Municipality of Montemarciano (Via Umberto I, 20 – 60018 Montemarciano (AN), as Data Controller, (by fax, by e-mail) or verbally and freely communicated (Article 13.1, letter a) Reg. 679/2018). The Municipality of Montemarciano claims that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to confidentiality, identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Data Protection Officer (DPO) / Data Protection Officer (RPD)
The Data Protection Officer / Data Protection Officer identified by the institution is the following subject:
|IDEA PUBBLICA S.r.l.||02590670416||Via Lini Liuti, 02||61121||Pesaro||Dott. Eros Manocchi|
The Data Protection Officer can be found at the municipal offices of the Municipality of Montemarciano in Via Umberto I, 20 – 60018 Montemarciano (PU). In case of written requests / communication to be sent digitally, the Data Protection Officer can be contacted on the institutional appeals of the document (firstname.lastname@example.org) indicated on the website of the Body.
Purpose of the treatment
All personal data between the requirements and requirements of fundamental rights:
- Provision of services specifically requested by the Interested Party (Article 6.1, letter A) of Regulation 679/2016);
- Respond to a legal obligation (Article 6.1, letter C) Reg. 679/2016);
- Exercise a task of public or external interest in the exercise of public authority (Article 6.1, letter E) and art. 9.2, lett. g Reg. 679/2016);
In the list, the forecasts for which the personal data of the interested party will be processed:
- Inclusion in the personal data and computer databases of the Municipality;
- Accounting and tax accounting management;
- Management of the service requested by the interested party;
- Reporting to entities to which the legislation has powers of monitoring and control against the Municipality of Montemarciano;
- Comply with specific requests of the interested party.
Possible recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
The personal data of the interested party, in cases where it is necessary, should be communicated (with term term meaning to give it to one or more interested parties):
- To subjects whose right of access to data is regulated by law, secondary legislation, community, as well as collective bargaining (according to the provisions of the Rules for judicial treatments approved by the City Council);
- To subjects to whom the communication of personal data will be necessary or in any case functional to the management of services for contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
This is information that is necessary for the purpose of providing in its own interest. In the event that such data are not considered, it will not be possible to satisfy the requests of the interested party. We inform you that specific and express consent will be requested in the eventuality in which the necessity of a communication of data to third parties not expressly indicated.
Criteria used in order to understand the conservation period
The Municipality of Montemarciano states that personal data are kept for a period not exceeding that necessary for the pursuit of the above-mentioned ideas. A good purpose, not excess and indispensability of the data with respect to the report, the assignment or the assignment in progress, to be established or ceased, also with reference to additional data on its own initiative. The data that, also a follow-up of the verifications, are exceeding or irrelevant or not indispensable, except for the eventual conservation, a rule of law, of the act or of the document that contains them.
Data transfer to extra-EU countries
There are no transfers to non-EU countries. In this case, the transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and which do not ensure adequate levels of protection, will be executed only after conclusion of specific agreements containing safeguard clauses and appropriate safeguards for the protection of personal data.
Rights of the interested parties
We inform you that, at any time, the interested party can exercise:
- Right to ask the Data Controller to access their personal data;
- Right to ask the Data Controller to rectify their personal data, where the latter does not conflict with the current legislation on data retention and with the need to protect the rights of the data controller in the case of judicial litigation;
- Right to ask the Data Controller to delete their personal data if the latter does not conflict with the current legislation on data retention and with the need to protect the rights of the data controller in the case of judicial litigation;
- Right to ask the Data Controller to restrict the processing of personal data;
- Right to oppose the treatment;
Right to present a complaint
The interested party is informed that he has the right to lodge a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities responsible for compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data. In Italy the complaint can be presented to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data; more information on the methods of presentation are available on the website of the Guarantor at http://www.garanteprivacy.it